- Clean Air, currently offers two air purifiers:
RxAir 3000 series, 4500 series
- During the second fiscal quarter, our department
has several major initiatives in the works, from sponsoring competitive
events to participating in trade shows to comarketing with distributors.
Want to know dates, locations, and details for upcoming marketing events?
- Although not every In/Outside distributor
ends up having to articulate our vision to customers, we in the Marketing
Department believe that everyone in the company should be aware of the
basic features and benefits.
- The 1997 – 1998 marketing strategy of In/Outside
encompasses a variety of approaches, including targeted direct mail, print
advertising, collateral, events sponsorship, celebrity endorsement, and
- One of the functions of marketing is to learn
enough about our current customer base both to satisfy it and to gain insight
into how we can expand it. Toward that end, we are conducting several ongoing
- Through previous research projects, focus
groups, and other avenues, we have already gathered a certain body of information
about who our customers are: background, and predilections. No matter where
you sit in the company, you may find this information useful.
- Our department is committed to providing certain
consistent marketing pieces:
ðProduct line overview brochures
ðSingle-sheet take-aways on specific products
ðIn/Outside area signs and other point-of purchase materials for creating
an In/Outside "store within a store" Use of RxAir literature
and outlet/bulk marketing settings to preserve brand identity/image.
- Specific, timely information on available
products and pricing options, for distributors who have a need to know.
This information is updated as frequently as possible.
- Check out the opportunities listing. It’s
updated every Monday.
For comments or questions contact: Hamilton
13711 Omega Road – Dallas, Texas 75244
a division of Clean Air Research & Environmental Inc.